You will love my tasty coconut rough recipe. I’m Always looking for ways to make our favourite treats a little more healthier.
1 and a half cups of Shredded Coconut
4 heaped table spoons of raw cacao powder
1/2 Cups of coconut oil
1-2 Tablespoons of Choc pea happy way protein powder
2-3 Table spoons of rice malt syrup
Pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut for the top
- Cook shredded coconut on a fry pan until mostly golden (No oil) then place the cooked coconut in a separate bowl.
- Turn the heat off and add the coconut oil and rice malt syrup, mix until combined.
- Add the cacao powder, choc pea protein powder, mix until combined like a chocolatey sauce.
- Add Shredded coconut and crushed almonds, mix.
- Sprinkle Pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut on top.
- Grab a baking tray and baking paper, pour into tray evenly and pop into the freezer for 30mins.
- Once its ready store in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Tag me in your creations, i would love to see them! @Activemumma