Instagram Story Stickers are the perfect way to make your Instagram stories stand out and make your social media look cute and professional. With Instagram stickers, you can make your IG stories more fun and visibly appealing. They’re also a great way to boost your engagement, create brand awareness to help you grow and get your message out there.
Check out my latest Instagram story templates and stickers here.
HOW TO: USE INSTAGRAM STORY STICKERS
1. Save all stickers to your camera roll. It’s a good idea to make a new folder specifically for Instagram stickers only so they are all in one place and easy to access.
2. Open the Instagram app.
3. Open your Instagram stories.
4. Take a photo, or upload one.
5. Click out of Instagram and go to your camera roll where you saved your stickers.
6. Open the sticker you want to use and click copy.
7. Open Instagram again and the sticker you copied will pop up at the bottom left-hand corner, click on it. There you go, you’ve added a sticker to your stories.
Here’s a couple different ways to use IG Stickers
Step 1. Open Instagram, go to your profile and click on your profile photo.
Step 2. Take a photo or Upload one from your camera roll.
Step 3. Click out of Instagram and go to your camera roll where your Instagram stickers are.
Step 4. Click on the Sticker you want to use
Step 5. Click Copy
Step 6. Open Instagram again and the sticker you copied will pop up at the bottom left-hand corner, click on it. There you go, you’ve added a sticker to your stories.
Instagram Stickers are one the easiest tools to use to ensure your Instagram looks fun, appealing and engaging.
Please Share this post