One of my absolute favourite recipes is the tomato and feta bruschetta. No matter what the weather is like this recipe will always be winner and your guests will love it!
Bruschetta is super quick and easy to make, so don’t worry if you’re not a cook at heart.
4 Truss tomatoes
1 Small onion
1 Teaspoon Balsamic glaze
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Thinly chop or dice the tomatoes and onion and pop them into a bowl.
- Add the balsamic glaze, salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Cut the Turkish bread in half
- Scoop mixture onto the Turkish bread and sprinkle the feta on top.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top and place the Turkish bread into the oven.
- Fan bake until golden brown.
Thinly chopped spinach